Want to write for ImSoAlpha.com?
We’d be hyped to have you! We accept bylined articles to be published on our blog.
Successful guest contributions are comprehensive, info-driven, and interesting posts that include multi-media to help share and teach our readers something new about living healthy & fitness world.
Every post we publish will provide our readers the opportunity to…
- Explore. Content that introduces or discusses helpful resources and content that fitness and weight lifting enthusiasts will find value in exploring.
- Expand. Experienced information that educates and introduces readers to nutrition, fitness, and weight lifting trending topics, buzzing insights, or what’s new in the industry.
- Enhance. You share your industry experience that helps educate, motivate, and encourage our readers so that they find fitness, nutrition and the healthy lifestyle that much more enjoyable.
Here’s what we are looking for…
- 800 – 1500 words of 100% Original Content. We will not republish anything that’s been published elsewhere.
- Including video and images in posts and submitting infographics to us is highly encouraged.
- Articles that reflect the writing style/tone of the ImSoAlpha Blog. We aim to be casual, yet helpful, and typically we stay away from heavy buzzwords and jargon.
- Proper attribution of data, quotations, and outside content referenced in the article.
- No more than one link to your company’s website in the body of the post and one in the author bio.
- One link to original content created for download by a guest may be considered in the author bio.
- Someone prepared to contribute to the community and responds to comments.
Here’s What We Are Not Looking For…
We will not accept anything:
- That has been covered on our blog before. Please do a search of our site before submitting your articles.
- Content that may be seen as a link-building tactic.
- Too promotional for your company or organization.
- Offensive or inaccurate content.
- Overly critical of individuals or companies — we’re not here to air grievances.
- Affiliates, freelancers or staff writers.
The Not-So-Fine Print
- Editors reserve the right to reject contributions at their discretion.
- Submissions must meet the ImSoAlpha blogging team’s quality standards in order to get published.
- ImSoAlpha takes ownership of all published content contributed by guests to ImSoAlpha and cannot allow guest authors to republish their post to their own blog or anywhere else.
- ImSoAlpha reserves the right to include calls-to-action to content, including but not limited to email newsletters, ebooks, and other downloadable content published by ImSoAlpha.
- Editors reserve the right to edit, adapt, update, and republish contributions at their discretion.
- In rare cases, contributed posts may be removed from the blog.
If you have the expertise and are willing to create an outstanding article for the ImSoAlpha.com audience, fill out the form below.
Most importantly – be sure to include links to three articles you have written that are similar to what you would write for the ImSoAlpha blog.
NOTE: While we’re happy to accept submissions for possible contributors, unfortunately, we will not be able to respond to each and every one of you.
If your submission ideas and previous links sound like a good fit for our audience — we’ll be in touch!